Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A family holiday with an uninvited guest



Hello hello, sorry for being away for so long. We were on a skiing holiday with my husband's family in the beautiful village of Les Gets, France. We're lucky in that it's only an hour's drive from our house.

We had a great week with beautiful blue skies but reeeeeally cold temperatures. My husband offered me an hour's private tuition with a ski instructor. By the end of the lesson I went down my first black piste! I was a very happy bunny as it felt like a big achievement.

The unwelcome guest? Chickenpox for Livia. Grrrrrr. Turned up on the Friday just before we left and finished the Saturday after! Ho hum, at least she's had it now.

Noah's turn from today. At least it's half term and snowing outside. We are in complete hibernation mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...